Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Groups I Tag In

Labels

Friday, June 12, 2015
*****CT TTD STORE*****

I used Lady Mishka's tube "Tiffany".. This tube is hot! and sexy..I had so much fun with her, she can be used in many different settings as she comes in multiple colours, all bright and vibrant!!, with so many layers your creating possibilities are endless grab her here today... http://tinyturtledesigns.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=126_257_258&products_id=3565
I paired her with irish princess Designs kit "Diva".. This kit is amazing and packed with all bright, hot pinks, and blacks.. all things girly and the sparkles and glitter is perfect!!, not only did it match well with this tube, but will easily match many tubes out there, it contains 90 elements and 10 papers for that perfect girly glam tag! grab it here... http://tinyturtledesigns.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8_211&products_id=2791

TUBE AND KIT PREVIEW


TAGS I MADE




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

My Blinkie

Blog Archive