Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Groups I Tag In

Labels

Wednesday, July 22, 2015
★ •´¯`• ★ CT TTD STORE ★ •´¯`• ★

Introducing Alenhadra Vanhek's gorgeous tube "Emily".. she is stunning, playful, fun, sexy and sweet.. she comes in multiple colours allowing you to create awesome tags!!.. I paired her with Tiny Turtle designs fabulous scrapkit of the same name "Emily".. This kit is loaded. it is made to match the tube, so the colours compliment each other perfectly!!, this kit contains 135 elements and 40 papers... I suggest grabbing the BUNDLE.. it conatins the tube, kit as well as 4 clusters & 4 tag backs.. all for the low price of 4.50 you can't beat that!!.. get it here.. http://tinyturtledesigns.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8_9&products_id=6218

BUNDLE PREVIEW

TAGS I MADE




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

My Blinkie

Blog Archive