Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Groups I Tag In

Labels

Monday, August 31, 2015
´¯` CT TTD ARTIST STORE ´¯`
Introducing Alehandra Vanhek's sexy autumn/halloween tube "Charmer".. She is stunning, she comes in multiple layers and colours allowing you to add her hat for the effect of a witch, and the colours range from black, purple, orange and green.. I had so much fun with this tube and I know you will as well.. get her here for 1.00 http://tinyturtledesigns.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=126_163&products_id=8398 I paired her with the matching kit "Charmer" from Dance in the Rain... this kit is packed 230 elements & 42 papers, colours are made to match the tube.. The amount of elements was amazing, I couldnt decide what to use.. this kit is just awesome!! get it here for 1.25 http://tinyturtledesigns.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8_322_323&products_id=8474
 
TUBE & KIT PREVIEW

 
TAGS I MADE



 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

My Blinkie

Blog Archive